Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Small Vaginia Pics My First Time?

My First Time? - small vaginia pics

I am 22 years old and still a virgin. My friend for almost a year has not actually laid hands on me sexually. It is not a virgin, but her last relationship ended up being all about sex, and he was tired of him. He wanted an emotional bond of true love. If anything I'm more aggressive, because I am curious and always try to get cool.

But I'm curious. How can my first time is not so painful? I had a man finger myself after hours of foreplay, but it was very difficult, but I have said less than one centimeter and inches and my friend once, my vaginia is really small compared with their exs, when he finally gave me his mouth.

I wonder how I can be less painful and more fun when I'm ready to go through?

0 comments:

Post a Comment