Sunday, February 21, 2010

Directx Launcher World Of Warcraft Won't Work?

World of Warcraft Won't work? - directx launcher

I just downloaded the road for 10 days and I have updated all the patches and even execution of the custom here is the problem of

If I start the game it says:
"" C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Program Files \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ World of Warcraft \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Launcher.exe "
So what? so thats what they said and still can not open, but shows the world of Warcraft in the Applications folder works, but when I try to log on, says invalid password and how it has changed 10 times j 'I was very sure that your video card or my company, I have # DirectX 10 and the program files WoW Launcher or not working well, says: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022). Click OK to use" to quit and if you try to run the office, she wrote on Sumthing Win32 Help Please I really want to play this game: [

2 comments:

sigh said...

u should first try it only appears to open the Start menu
if not just reinstall
After that is still not allow email cuz Blizzard happened the same with me, but when I worked reenstalled

WIlly J said...

Hmm trying to buy a new WoW

Post a Comment